Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rachel's Blessing

Sweet Baby Rachel on her Special Day
Four generations!!! My grandma Cook, Mom, Me, and Emma and Rachel.

Rachel and Mommy


The girls!!

My Dad, Grandpa Cook (cookie) Jeff, Rachel, and me.



Jeff's Parents, Jeff and Rachel

My parents, Rachel and I.

We blessed Rachel on Sunday February 7 2010 and what a special day it was. It was so nice to see everyone and we want to thank everyone that was able to make it out, we sure enjoyed the company and catching up with everyone. Thanks to those who helped out as well, it was sure appreciated. We are so happy to have Rachel as part of our family, here are a few pictures.










4 comments:

Kenley and Mel said...

Oh I'm so bumbed I couldn't go. (stupid colds) I'm glad I didn't bring my germs but I wish so bad I could have been there! You guys all look great. Rachel is a doll isn't she? Love you guys!!!

Becky said...

Awww cute pictures.

Kaylynn said...

What a special day for your family! Rachel is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Rebecca you and Jeff have such a wonderful family and I am so proud of you and the way you live your life. You are a wonderful mother to your children and you give them so much love. Dad and I love you so very much remember how special you are to all of us. Love, Mom