Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pictures, pictures, pictures, and more pictures.

Rachel 3 months
Emma and Stratton
I love to swing.
Soooo COLD, but loving it.
You gotta love that face.
Emma on the Wii
What we do for fun on Tuseday night while Dad is at young men's.
Seth and his new glasses


Aarong can make some of the funnist faces. You may see
a few in the ones coming up as well. They just make me laugh.
My fingers, Yummmmm!

Mom look, I'm a puppy playing with my car.
More funny faces.


One day while feeding Rachel, Aaron thought it would be
nice to clean the floors and Seth took the picture, pretty good
if you ask me.
Rachel with her brothers. They will keep her safe no matter
what. (Emma was at preschool)
Such a happy, smily baby.

5 comments:

Kenley and Mel said...

Rebecca you are so beautiful. you're such a cute mom!!! I love you! By the way when did you change the furniture layout in your house? I noticed it was all changed around...and I love it! You're so creative Rebecca. I can't wait to have kids and have you help me with everything!!! Your the best and I miss you!!! Love you.

Kenley and Mel said...

I still can't get over how different Rachel looks her darj brown hair is so different. I love Emma's smile and Seth looks so cute with his glasses, I love them. Aaron is sure a cute lil guy. Him and Rachel look alot alike. Oh so cute. Tell the kids I said hi and give them lots of loves for me.

Kaylynn said...

Adorable! I think they all look a lot like you!

Nicolette said...

I agree with Melissa... I also can't get over how different Rachel looks than the other kids with her dark hair! She is just such a cutie!!!

Nat said...

Oh my gosh, your kids are so darling! And so are you, Rebecca! I love your family. And I so admire you! Someday, when I grow up, I want to be like you.