Monday, February 23, 2009

Hey, we were tagged!!!

Seven things I can do:
1. Play with my kids
2. Read for hours on end
3. Nothing, as long as I have Jeff around. (I love to just be with him, and we don't have to do anything as long as he is close.)
4.Clean my house like a mad man
5. Eat ice cream no matter how full or cold I am
6. Bake
7. Quilt

Seven things I can NOT do:
1. Work on one project at a time, I always have to be working on at least two things. (It drives Jeff crazy)
2. Live in a big city
3. Ride a horse well (would love to learn and have my own.)
4. Play the piano
5. Cook that great
6. Sing (or anything musically inclined)
7. Leave a room the same for an extended period of time. (I am always rearranging eveything all the time.)


Seven things I say the most:
1. Emma stop it
2. Hey you
3. 5,4,3,2, Seth
4. I love you
5. I have a question for ya.
6. Really??, No way.
7. What ya thinking?

Seven goals I have:
1.To be healthy (exercise)
2. be a better wife
3. Better mom
4. Not complain so much
5. Look for ways to serve others
6. Learn to enjoy the little things in life.
7. Not to be so shy in public situations.


Seven reasons I fell in love with my spouse:
1. He loves the Lord more than anyone else.
2. Made me laugh
3. He makes me want to be better, to improve myself.
4. He is very outgoing, not afraid to talk to anyone. (always make conversation with others, no matter where we are.)
5. Fun to be around, and always had creative things to do.
6. People person.
7. We could tell each other exactly what we were thinking and not worry about what he was going to think.

Seven thing I love to eat:
1. Ice cream
2. Strawberries
3. Veggie pizza
4. Bread sticks, cheese sticks, rolls, Cinnamon rolls, (any kind of yummy breads, rolls, etc.)
5. Nachos (with the good cheese sauce and not just melted cheese)
6. Cooked ham and potatoes (any kind)
7. Smoothies

Seven people I tag:
1. Rebecca W.
2. Natalie Z.
3. Melissa
4. Jennifer
5. Nicolette
6. Ariana
7. Sally F.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Man-Rebecca-we are alot alike. :)