Sunday, December 14, 2008

tagged

The next 2 are similar so we will put them together:
Random things we do/weird things:

1-I always thought I had cold hands and feet, but when I married Jeff I realized he has me beat. It can be 100 degrees F, and his hands are as cold as if it were 20 degrees F.

2-Jeff didn't know he only has 1 knuckle on each of his thumbs. he didn't know this until age 21.

3-Jeff is meticulously clean and organized at work, but at home it is a different story.

4-I hate unloading the dishwasher or folding clothes, but don't mind washing dishes or washing clothes.

5-Once you get Jeff started cleaning, he doesn't stop, it is just a matter of getting him to start.

6-Our first 2 children were born at 12:16.

7-I cannot go 3 months with the furniture in the same location in any room including pictures, wall color, etc. (drives Jeff crazy as he ends up helping me, what a guy.)

8-I hate socks and shoes and can barely put up with sandals, even in snow.

9-I hate being cold, but can eat ice cream in subzero temperatures.

2 comments:

Kenley and Mel said...

Hooray for your tag! I am so glad you finally answered - it's great to learn some new things about you guys. Love it!

Ariana said...

I just have to say I agree with you on the unloading and folding laundry. Hate them! Also, I thought my mother and I were the only ones to change our furniture around all the time. It's nice to know there is someone else out there. I love a change of pace, don't you?